Sunday 26 August 2012



See you shine over moon's crescent,
a hallucination with my open eyes,
amid commotion I sense your blessed presence.
the essenc
e of this sight I can't deny !

Heaven spy on such a sweet substance,
greet and hover over blissful sky,
amid billet-doux & notes I lie startled,
the essence of this night I can't deny !

Enamored is the breeze that blows,
Lo ! from the cream laden crescent my beloved flows,
a snowy elf cascading her enchanting eyes,
the essence of this night I can't deny !

My notion is such, this is a deception on me,
a perception far beyond the verasity lies,
"Aye", I'm awake, my captain harked,
to the broad daylight I wisely rise....

Recalling the proses scattered around,
looked around with a smile so mild.
with every wink I lie back & think,
the fluorescent last night I can't deny !

No comments:

Post a Comment